Yogya Tic-Tac-Toe is a fun and very addictive game for people of all ages...It is a very interactive, mind boggling and experiential game that is based on one of the oldest games Tic-Tac-Toe.
The tictactoe game is played against an Artifical Intelligent Character (Enemy) that is appealing to all kinds of people and of all ages.
The background music, animation and placement sounds are integrated well to entertain kids as well.
Features of the Game:
1. Complete the Game just like any other Tic-Tac-Toe game i.e. Create a Horizontal, Vertical or Diagonal sequence to win
2. You (Repar) have to play against the enemy (Wombie)
3. Each game is a 60 second game. You have to complete it with in that time.
3. Use Add-ons to claim positions that help you win
3.a. Skip - Skips the last played turn of the enemy.
3.b. Switch - Tap on the enemy's item and replace with yours
3.c. Double -- Get double chance for you to play
3.d. Cracker -- Use this to blast a wooden block
3.e. Dynamite -- Use this to blast a brick or wooden block
4. Get Surprise coins that you can use to buy add-ons
5. Change the Character to a girl character (Gaps) and play versus its enemy (Flumby)
Yogya Tic-Tac-Toe is a completely free game and currently has 40 levels (more to come) with 3x3 and 4x4 boards. However there are some in-game items such as add ons and characters that will require payment (Can also be achieved by earning coins throughout the game)